Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Clutch/travel essentials

Hello guys!
Considering it's winter and the party season but also travelling, im going away at the end of Jan and thought I'd share my beauty essentials when you need to pack light/have a small bag!!!

Firstly make up, this is more for a Clutch bag because for holiday unfortunately my fave needs more then this haha! But what a useful tip for this is choosing items that can double up, for example
Here I have mac so chaud lipstick which can too be used to tint cheeks as a blush ( but only a smidge, clowns are not in season ;))
the next is concealer, apart from doing its job it can also act as a contour or highlighter job! Again this is mac in the shade nw20 , the coverage is amazing :)
Third make up is eye pencil, for your eyebrows but can also make do as a eyeliner woo!The one I chose was rimmel but anastasia brow pencil is amazing also!
Next is anti bac wipes, you never know when you might need these, especially in club or airport toilets!!!
Small purses are a saviour too, fitting your phone, bank card and I'd can be hard in a clutch so a small purse let's you take just the essentials! This is my cath kidson one I got for chrimbo!! (Thanks mum )
Small/compact mirrors are so useful too, especially if you decide to venture with red lippy so you can spot check! 
That little brown thing is a hair clip, which after a sweaty night out or long flight is perfect when hair just gets in the way and you don't want it anywhere near your face!!! Boots is the best for these! 
And lastly something nice smelling! Now, you don't want to take your whole perfume bottle with you so you can either get those mini tubes and fill a little bit in, but my  urrent fave is the body shop body mist in moringa and it smells so good but I chose a mist instead of perfume because then you can spray anywurrrrrrr ( and it smells so pretty )
I hope that was some use to you guys eve n just for clutch bag inspo or you too are going travelling that this helps! And if you have any similar products you find useful then please tweet me 
@georginarose_ 
 Thankyou and hope everyone has a fab new years!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment