So I went on a boots spree and in going to be reviewing a old favourite but a new purchase to my make up bag, the benefit porefessional primer.
I was after a new primer and is been using the maybelline similar primer but a blogger friend recommended the porefessional so I gave in and I wish I'd given in sooner.
The primer lasts such a long time, I wore it for nights out prodominantly and it would last 6 hours plus with little need to top up or smudges. But I would say my favourite quality of the product is the finish it has on the skin. It genuinely does help reduce pore visibility more then any other product I've used. I would then wear it with just a touch of concealer for lazy days and it would stay on all day.
The only two negatives I would say is that there isn't a bigger tube, the biggest tube and you just want to use it but then you'll definitely want to repurchase it! Then leading onto this is the second negative is you have to be careful not to apply too much, as a thick layer on your skin can feel quite cakey on the skin ( and as it's not a huge tube you might not want to do that). However the texture is very smooth and easy to apply just be gentle with it.
But overall I would highly recommend this product and I am super happy with this purchase, although quite on the pricey side it is worth it and definitely does the job.
4/5 stars
Price £24.95 from www.boots.co.uk/benefit
Hope you're all enjoying your summer and it's sunny wherever you are! A travel post is coming soon!!
Love
Georgina xo
Twitter : @georginarose_
Email for enquiries and contact : georginarhill@rocketmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment